Error in recording data times, unable to find log file

You can use the same links to get v1.0.9-rc4.

Tested v1.0.9-rc4, v1.0.9-rc5 for original exception mentioned in above thread which is not coming now but facing crash of dgraph server with another error ā€œpanic: runtime error: slice bounds out of rangeā€ panic: runtime error: slice bounds out of rangegoroutine 56262544 [running]: - Pastebin.com . See if can help on this.

@ dmai
another problem facing with v1.0.9-rc4, v1.0.9-rc5 is one random behaviour. In between restarts of servers few nodes stored properties get lostā€¦this is randomā€¦not specific to some nodeā€¦i have single node windows10 setup for poc of dgraph. Please see if you can reproduce two problem i mentioned and provide a stable build linkā€¦

Can you provide reproducible steps that demonstrate the problem?

not exact behaviour i can confirm to reproduceā€¦In our poc on dgraph we reading around 20 excel file having 5 to 10 columns and few thousands rows max, through dgraph java client we create node, relation for each row in excelā€¦create node we doing one by one check exists by name then create but relations we create in batch of 1000.

Node property loss problem : sometime all 20 excel gets complete and no issuesā€¦ If repeat whole process we face issue node property lost issue at 10th excel and sometime at 15th when we restart server in between.

dgraph crashing slice out of range exception behaviour is also random for different queries after processing of 20 excel done then we have UI for graph reads to navigate node relation there it come randomly.

Sorry will not be able to help much on exact reproduce behaviour. If other users also facing then it can get some direction.

@dmai with more testing on v1.0.9-rc4, v1.0.9-rc5 we also seen loss of many edges for a random node in between restart of dgraph server. There seems serious problems of data lossā€¦It is getting difficult to proceed with dgraph basic caseā€¦

In between you work on reproducing this please help me if you have data repair command/tool for dgraph for trying fixing these such data losses ??

Please file issues on GitHub with the problems youā€™re facing, including steps to reproduce, details of your set up, and relevant logs.