Gophercon India is asking for proposals. I’m thinking of submitting Dgraph. Suggestions about what would make good sub-topics to cover?
That’s awesome. It could be about the Distributed aspect of Dgraph. This could include
- Some design concepts like how we handle sharding and why?
- About how do we ensure High Availability and Resilience. We still have to work on this, but I am sure this would be up and running by then and would be interesting.
Some more I was thinking about:
- Posting Lists: How to keep things sorted.
- GRPC and Flatbuffers, why they make sense.
- Memory management in Go: Tips & Tricks.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.