Increasing latency

Hey @vdubc

Sending a quick followup to check if you had the chance to run the test with Dgraph v20.11.0 as suggested by @ibrahim

Thanks

@omar, hey! yes, I did run the flow several hours ago and it looks good for now (as previously), thus now I’m looking at the metrics and waiting, I’ll come back when I get the results

1 Like

@vdubc great, please keep us posted

Hi @vdubc

Sending a quick followup, how things are going, do your metrics look good as of now?

Please provide update

Hi @vdubc

We’ve released Dgraph v20.11.1 (Changelog)

Wondering if you had the chance to test out your use case with one of our latest releases

Best,
Omar Ayoubi

Hey, @omar. It(v20.11.0) looked much better but anyway not good, after two days of good latency (for 50-500ms), transactions started to hang (up to 8 hours), after restarting service it was working an hour and did come back to the hanging again.
So, I’ll try to gather logs and metrics when I have a chance after other issues (in one or two weeks), sorry but this already is not my mandatory project, maybe I try to connect someone else from our team or come back by myself, sorry for delaying

@vdubc would you be able to share your program with us? (I couldn’t find it in any of the previous messages). It’s easier for me to debug the issue if I can reproduce it on our end. I believe @ashishgoswami had a program but I can’t find it right now.