Power loss killed docker standalone DB

I have been using a docker standalone database for development of a web application for work. A week ago, my laptop ran out of power. When I restarted the machine, my docker container will no longer start. I am trying to recover some of the data and the schema if possible. The original issue came from

While opening memtables error: while opening fid: 1 error: while updating skiplist error: end offset 20 < size 134217728: Log truncate required to run DB. This might result in dataloss

Which I believe means the .mem file is corrupt. I tried using the truncate option in bader cli, but it would not open the database, so I copied the postings directory to a new folder and deleted the .mem file. I then run dgraph debug on the new folder and get the following error

Invalid size 25966 for key [101 110 116 46 116 121 112 101 0 0 0 0 0 0 31 194 57]

I have tried using the badger cli tool to dump this key, but it gives me the error

failed to perform lookup for key: "long hex key" error: Unable to rewind to key: 65 6e 74 2e 6c 6f 70 49 44 00 00 00 00 00 |ent.loopID......|

So it appears a key was corrupted when power was lost. Is there any way I can remove this key/put some trash data in it to recover the database. I have 2 unrelated keys that store front end data I would like to recover, but more importantly, I would like to recover some recent schema changes I made. The rest of the data can be reloaded from a backup.