Query sever timestamps in GraphQL?

Sure - the implementation would be a bit more complex, but is this really a deciding criterion?

I’m fine with this approach. But I fear that once it is implemented immutable-only, there won’t be a reiteration for a loooooong time given the vast amount of (important) feature- and bug-requests currently.

We didn’t find any either, that’s why we build it from scratch. We have one dgraph database running on the client (+ electron react app) and one dgraph database on our server. The user can work offline, all data is stored in his dgraph instance and when he goes online, we synchronize both databases using GQL mutations. And I can tell you - it’s working just fine and isn’t much effort either when using code-generation. And that’s why we would need mutable timestamps. When the user creates a post offline on date XXX, the same data should show online on that post.

I’d also happily implement the synchronization with DQL if you think that this is better suited. Can you point me to some ressources where I can learn how to use “DQL live imports and rdf streams” for server<->server synchronization purposes?