What is Dgraph lacking?

There actually is a hack to get this to work with the @auth directive thanks to @amaster507! I will post an article on it when one of us writes one. Join the discord if you need more details immediately.

While we can’t control the lack of transparency with the DGraph Team, this is something the community CAN control. On the discord server we are working on several example apps, documentation, articles, and I believe even one member is even working on instructional videos. I myself am going to create a site to help on this, so stay tuned!

I believe the horror stories are non-cloud users. From my understanding, the Dgraph team does work diligently to help any cloud paying users with problems like this. It also seems to be very rare, and happens with extremely large data sets with large access frequency. Perhaps @MichelDiz can speak more about this, but I don’t know that it is a systemic problem with DGraph. That being said, I don’t question whether or not the DGraph team takes bugs and data corruption seriously (spoiler—they take it very seriously). I would not add that to the negative list personally.

J

4 Likes