Which region should I choose for world wide app? No multi-region availability? Which Load Balancer should I choose? BTW What's better for dgraph AWS or GCP?

THANKS A LOT YOU ARE AWESOME!!! aman-bansal
I have last questions(/troubles/feature-requests) to Learner Nodes left:

e.g I have a reddit clone with the types: User, Post(properties: author, text, title, subreddit, continent-of-subreddit), Subreddits (properties: name, members, continent(if there is any defined by subreddit mods), description, founding-date), Privat-Messages, Comments(properties: author, text, subreddit, continent-of-subreddit).
I have 3 AWS regions: USA(master node), Europe(Learner Node), Singapore(Learner Node)

1. Use Case
    E.g: People in singapore don’t use much the privat-messages capability of my reddit clone (because they use e.g LINE WeChat etc). So I want that the Singapore Learner Node does replicate everything except the whole Privat-Messages type (to safe resources/money). Is that possible? Or will it be possible in the future?

2. Use Case
    E.g: I have 3 subreddits with high volume: r/Taiwan, r/Japan, r/Tokyo. the mods of this subreddits have set the continent property to ‘Asia’.
    I want to replicate the subreddits, their posts & comments, only on the Singapore Learner Node (because it would be a waste of resources/money to replicate it in europe).
    Will that be possible in the future?

Once again: THANKS A LOT!!! i really appreciate your time and effort you spent on answering questions, on building dgraph, and so on! you are really doing magnificent work. I dont want to suck D too much but dgraph is for real a revolutionary product and the FIRST of its kind, YOU are really creating a change to make the internet (and it’s websites apps etc) faster, cheaper and better(look at the awesome query abilities you have that e.g google doesn’t have), YOU are democratizing the internet with making it more accessible for everyone and making it easier for SaaS shitdevs like me to build awesome applications without much technical knowledge. The next google the next amazon the next airbnb will be build with dgraph!