Moved from GitHub dgraph-js/62
Posted by felixfbecker:
- None of the classes have constructors. For example, I can’t pass the value directly to
new Value(), instead I have to call
value.setStringVal('abc'). One would expect an API more around object literals rather than getter and setter methods
- The API allows contradictory state. For example, what happens when I call both
- Some methods are confusingly named - e.g.
- There are no docblocks on any methods
- Some types are completely unclear how to use - e.g.