Can we have multiple relationships with same name and different facet values between 2 nodes?

What I want to do

I have 2 nodes Application and Status
the relationship between them is HAS_STATUS
the facets on relationship are statusUpdatedBy, statusUpdatedAt
Let us consider 2 nodes A1 as Application and S1 as status,
i want multiple HAS_STATUS relationships between A1 and S1 whenever facets values are not same

l## What I did ##
My mutation is
uid(A1) <HAS_STATUS> uid(S1) (statusUpdatedBy = “examiner1”, statusUpdatedAt= 2006-02-02T13:01:09).
uid(A1) <HAS_STATUS> uid(S1) (statusUpdatedBy = “examiner2”, statusUpdatedAt= 2006-02-02T13:01:09).
uid(A1) <HAS_STATUS> uid(S1) (statusUpdatedBy = “examiner1”, statusUpdatedAt= 2007-02-03T13:01:09).

Expected Result:
i expected 3 <HAS_STATUS> relationships between A1 and S1 ,
Result:
got 1 <HAS_STATUS> realtionship with last facet values

how can i get my expected result?

It is not possible to have 3 relations on the same edge. You would have to have multiple edges with different predicates. E.g. <HAS_STATUS_1>, <HAS_STATUS_2>, <HAS_STATUS_3>.

Another way is by doing an intermediate node queue. So, every relationship is a node instead of just Facets, you would have a complete Node. E.g. A1 => [R1, R2, R3, R4] => S1. You still could use facets between A1 and Rn* for convenience.

can i have same realtionship name(HAS_STATUS) between A1 => [R1, R2, R3, R4] and [R1, R2, R3, R4] => S1 ?

i tried creating same realtionship between application node and intermedidate nodes and
intermediate nodes and status node.
i ran below query

{
  data(func: type(Intermediate)) 
  {
    uid
    statusUpdatedBy
    statusUpdatedAt
    HAS_STATUS
    	{
	uid
        status
    	}
  }

}

it resulted out correctly it gave all the intermediate nodes and related status but when i run the below query

{
  data(func: type(Application))  
  {
    uid
    appId
    HAS_STATUS
    {
    	uid
  	  statusUpdatedAt
      statusUpdatedBy
    	HAS_STATUS
      	{
					uid
          status
       }
    }
  }

}

it is not giving proper output
it is giving me the A1=>R4=>S1 result, all R1,R2,R3, are missing

Maybe the issue is in the mutation formation. Share it with me that I can fix it. Can be just a sample, not a real world data.