Cloud.dgraph.io won't load after login

After logging in to cloud.dgraph.io, I just get the spinning circle as seen the pic below.

I’ve tried three browsers (Brave, Chrome, and Firefox) and I tried it in a private window of one (Firefox) and the result was all the same.

Here are the console log errors that I got from the most recent attempt load the website:
Error: Request aborted
exports createError.js:16
onabort xhr.js:74
exports xhr.js:69
exports xhr.js:13
exports dispatchRequest.js:52
promise callbackc.prototype.request Axios.js:61
e Axios.js:87
exports bind.js:9
e deployments.ts:169
u runtime.js:63
_invoke runtime.js:293
m runtime.js:118
Babel 4
value deployments.ts:79
MobX 2
e Layout.tsx:49
Babel 4
P Layout.tsx:48
e Layout.tsx:53
Babel 4
D Layout.tsx:29
Gt Layout.tsx:29
Gt Layout.tsx:59
React 2
unstable_runWithPriority scheduler.production.min.js:19
React 3
B scheduler.production.min.js:17
onmessage scheduler.production.min.js:14
EventHandlerNonNull
scheduler.production.min.js:13
f dashboard:1
index.js:4
React
React
429 main.25dc8cdd.chunk.js:2
390 main.25dc8cdd.chunk.js:2
r dashboard:1
t dashboard:1
main.25dc8cdd.chunk.js:2
instrument.ts:129:35
TypeError: NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource.
Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at inline (“script-src”). moz-extension:33:9
Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at inline (“script-src”). moz-extension:33:9
Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at inline (“script-src”). moz-extension:71:796982
Content Security Policy: The page’s settings observed the loading of a resource at inline (“script-src”). A CSP report is being sent. Source: (function() {
document.defineSetter(“cookie”, function(/value/) { });
document.defineGetter(“cookie”, function() { return “”; });

// trim referrer down to origin
  let referrer = document.referrer;
  if (referrer) {
    referrer = referrer.slice(
      referrer.indexOf('/', referrer.indexOf('://') + 3)
    ) + '/';
  }
  document.__defineGetter__("referrer", function () { return referrer; });
})();. moz-extension:33:9

Content Security Policy: The page’s settings observed the loading of a resource at inline (“script-src”). A CSP report is being sent. Source: (function() {

/*
     * If localStorage is inaccessible, such as when "Block third-party cookies"
     * in enabled in Chrome or when `dom.storage.enabled` is set to `false` in
     * Firefox, do not go any further.
     */
    try {
      // No localStorage raises an Exception in Chromium-based browsers, while
      // it's equal to `null` in Firefox.
      if (null === localStorage) {
        throw false;
      }
    } catch (ex) {
      return;
    }

let lsProxy = new Proxy(localStorage, {
      set: function (/*ls, prop, value*/) {
        return true;
      },
      get: function (ls, prop) {
        if (typeof ls[prop] == 'function') {
          let fn = function () {};
          if (prop == 'getItem' || prop == 'key') {
            fn = function () { return null; };
          }
          return fn.bind(ls);
        } else {
          if (prop == 'length') {
            return 0;
          } else if (prop == '__proto__') {
            return lsProxy;
          }
          return;
        }
      }
    });

Object.defineProperty(window, 'localStorage', {
      configurable: true,
      enumerable: true,
      value: lsProxy
    });

})(). moz-extension:33:9

Content Security Policy: The page’s settings observed the loading of a resource at inline (“script-src”). A CSP report is being sent. Source: (function (NAVIGATOR, OBJECT) {

if (NAVIGATOR.doNotTrack != "1") {
  OBJECT.defineProperty(OBJECT.getPrototypeOf(NAVIGATOR), "doNotTrack", {
    get: function doNotTrack() {
      return "1";
    }
  });
}

if (!NAVIGATOR.globalPrivacyControl) {
  try {
    OBJECT.defineProperty(NAVIGATOR, "globalPrivacyControl", {
      value: true
    });
  } catch (e) {
    console.error("Privacy Badger failed to set navigator.globalPrivacyControl, probably because another extension set it in an incompatible way first.");
  }
}

// save locally to keep from getting overwritten by site code
}(window.navigator, Object));. moz-extension:33:9
Content Security Policy: The page’s settings observed the loading of a resource at inline (“script-src”). A CSP report is being sent. Source: ;!function(){function e(t,e){return"function"!=typeof t||t.replaced?t:(e.replaced=!0,e)}var n,r,o,u=0;if(“undefined”!=typeof CustomEvent&&“function”==typeof window.dispatchEvent){function s(t){try{if(“object”==typeof t&&(t=JSON.stringify(t)),“string”==typeof t)return window.dispatchEvent(new CustomEvent(“lprequeststart”,{detail:{data:t,requestID:++u}})),u}catch(t){}}function c(t){try{window.dispatchEvent(new CustomEvent(“lprequestend”,{detail:t}))}catch(t){}}“undefined”!=typeof XMLHttpRequest&&XMLHttpRequest.prototype&&XMLHttpRequest.prototype.send&&(XMLHttpRequest.prototype.send=e(XMLHttpRequest.prototype.send,(o=XMLHttpRequest.prototype.send,function(t){var e=this,n=s(t);return n&&e.addEventListener(“loadend”,function(){c({requestID:n,statusCode:e.status})}),o.apply(e,arguments)}))),“function”==typeof fetch&&(fetch=e(fetch,(r=fetch,function(t,e){var n=s(e),o=r.apply(this,arguments);if(n){function u(t){c({requestID:n,statusCode:t&&t.status})}o.then(u).catch(u)}return o})));function i(t){return e(t,function(){try{this.dispatchEvent(new CustomEvent(“lpsubmit”))}catch(t){}return t.apply(this,arguments)})}function t(){if(document&&document.forms&&0<document.forms.length)for(var t=0;t<document.forms.length;++t)document.forms[t].submit=i(document.forms[t].submit)}document&&“interactive”===document.readyState||“complete”===document.readyState?t():window.addEventListener(“DOMContentLoaded”,t,!0),Document.prototype.createElement=e(Document.prototype.createElement,(n=Document.prototype.createElement,function(){var t=n.apply(this,arguments);return t&&“FORM”===t.nodeName&&t.submit&&(t.submit=i(t.submit)),t}))}}();. moz-extension:71:796982
Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at https://o318308.ingest.sentry.io/api/5718954/envelope/?sentry_key=24d9a26f8c7f4a7794b104e99a57bc5b&sentry_version=7. (Reason: CORS request did not succeed). Status code: (null).

Error: Promised response from onMessage listener went out of scope

What is the hardware spec (RAM, OS)?

latest macos 32RAM

Today was when I was going to go and try to use and learn how to build apps using DGraph. I guess I’ll have to just do something locally. We’ll see.

Can you refresh and try again? There was an issue causing the dashboard from loading correctly.