DGraph Cloud inaccessible

Cannot login to https://cloud.dgraph.io

6 Likes

Yes, same here. @Dgraph-Admin

1 Like

@core-devs Can anyone help? We’ve been trying to access the cloud instance since the morning here. I would like to update the schema but cannot. Our business is using dedicated cloud instance and heavily relies on Dgraph. Please assist.

1 Like

Administration panel Dgraph Cloud doesn’t work. Blank screen. Bump.

1 Like

Yep just noticed it doesn’t work :frowning:
Displaying empty page
@akon

1 Like

same here since this morning, blank page when I try to login

1 Like

Still no luck. I hope someone is looking into it.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. I hope it will be solved soon.

1 Like

Any updates on this? Also having this issue

1 Like

Having this issue as well. Not seeing a blank page, just can’t log in at all.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue just a blank page. It’s been like this for over 10 hours for me.

1 Like

Just a blank page for me as well, any updates?

https://status.dgraph.io/ the status page has no indication of anything being down. Might be a while…

2 Likes

I mean this has gone crazy at least dgraph team should take some responsibility instead of staying silence. I believe we’re entitled to that, at least email or notify us what’s happening and what will happen, so at least we have some pointers on what we should do next. @core-devs @akon @fulsmita

3 Likes

I was able to log in just now. (I don’t have any deployments right now)

1 Like

It is still flaky. It worked for one time and stopped working.

1 Like

Me too. and Dgrah have not answered anything back too.

1 Like

Just adding a note that this is affecting us also, at this time.

A note here from the dgraph cloud folks - even just saying you’re aware of the problem - would be appreciated.

1 Like

We are aware of the problem and have been in the process of restoring the service. I request you to not access cloud.dgraph.io for a little while longer. It seems to be slowing down the restoration process.

I apologize for the outage and for the delay in restoring the service. We were expecting it to be up much earlier.

Someone from the team will keep you informed.

Regards,
Akon

2 Likes

Any news on this? An ETA?

1 Like

@Dgraph_Admin Please update with an ETA

1 Like