Dgraph query is not displayed in goalng

In the browser, once I write the query into Console tab, display is directly shown.
but if I make a query with programmatically, I can get result response with json format but Ratel is nothing do(nothing is disaply).

How can I draw the graph programmatically?

Thakns :slight_smile:

I didn’t understand what the issue is. Can you detail more?

You say it is not displayed in golang, but you are using the Ratel. I did not understand. And what exactly are you doing?

Cheers.

We can draw graph by querying in ratel and dgrpah supports golang.
So we can transact transactions such as schema definition and mutate, but json result is only response on any transaction. it means that nothing is display in ratel.
I can query in ratel browser so ratel draws well the graph but not working in case when calling some transaction in golang. I hope you understand what I mean.

Okay, it isn’t a draw per se. But let’s say so.

Yes, we have a Go lang client/driver.

Yes, that’s true.

That’s what I don’t understand.

Ratel is a UI to display only queries that are made in Ratel’s panels. You can’t use it for other purposes. Unless you clone it and modify to create your own UI to do what you wanna do.

Ratel UI is independent of other clients. Nothing that happens in another client is reflected in the UI. Ratel UI is not a passive UI/sys.

Was that the case?

Cheers.

Thank you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.