HA Cluster setup Question

@mrjn i found a situation:
i set replica=3, badger.vlog:disk
i have three dgraph server, i insert data to one server, and i can get results from this server, but i cannot get any results and i found p dir has not data in another two server,
one server has amount of data:
another two servers have not data in p dir:

why?

it seems that group members (id=2, id=3) dont have lastUpdate.
might be i just need to wait.

hello~
Have you solved the problem?

Which version of Dgraph?

i use version: 1.0.15 (newest), but still facing with this probelm. Data not replica correctly?

Can you share your cluster setup?

1. Number of Zeros and commands used to run Zero.
  2. Number of Alphas and commonds used to run Alpha.
  3. du output for the size of p, w, and zw directories for each instance.

The directory sizes do not need to exactly match between the replicas, but you can expect them to be roughly the same.

hi.
This is my cluster config

On SERVER1

dgraph zero --my=SERVER1:5080 --replicas 3 --idx 1 --bindall=true --wal /var/run/dgraph/zw
dgraph alpha --my=SERVER1:7080 --lru_mb=10000 --zero=SERVER1:5080 ----badger.vlog=disk  -p /var/run/dgraph/p -w /var/run/dgraph/w 

On SERVER2

dgraph zero -o 1 --my=SERVER2:5081 --replicas 3 --peer SERVER1:5080 --bindall=true --idx 2  --wal /var/run/dgraph/zw
dgraph alpha --my=SERVER2:7081 --lru_mb=10000 --zero=SERVER1:5080 -o 1 --badger.vlog=disk  -p /var/run/dgraph/p -w /var/run/dgraph/w

On SERVER3

dgraph zero -o 2 --my=SERVER3:5082 --replicas 3 --peer SERVER1:5080 --bindall=true --idx 3 --wal /var/run/dgraph/zw
dgraph alpha --my=SERVER3:7082 --lru_mb=10000 --zero=SERVER1:5080 -o 2 --badger.vlog=disk  -p /var/run/dgraph/p -w /var/run/dgraph/w 

I have 3 zero, 3 alpha.
This is output folder:
On SERVER1 image

On SERVER2 image

On SERVER3 image