Slash GraphQL Provides /graphql Backend for Your App
Please see the following topics:
- The QuickStart will help you get started with a Slash GraphQL Schema, starting with a multi tenant todo app
Administering your Backend covers topics such as how to programatically set your schema, and import or export your data
- Authentication will guide you in creating a API token. Since all admin APIs require an auth token, this is a good place to start.
- Schema describes how to programatically query and update your GraphQL schema.
- Import and Exporting Data is a guide for exporting your data from a Slash GraphQL backend, and how to import it into another cluster
- Dropping Data will guide you through dropping all data from your Slash GraphQL backend.
- Advanced Queries With GraphQL+- speaks about how to interact with your database via the gRPC endpoint.
You might also be interested in:
* Dgraph GraphQL Schema Reference, which lists all the types and directives supported by Dgraph
* Dgraph GraphQL API Reference, which serves as a guide to using your new
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://dgraph.io/docs/slash-graphql/introduction/