Please participate in a research survey on graphs

Hi,

My name is Siddhartha Sahu and I am a Master’s student at University of Waterloo working on graph processing under Prof. Semih Salihoglu. As part of my research, I am running a survey about the graph data sets, computations, and software used by the companies in the industry and research labs in academia. Specifically, my survey is aimed to answer three questions:

1. What are the types of graph data people have?
  2. What are the graph computations people run on graphs?
  3. What kind of graph software do people use to perform their computations?

If you work on any kind of graph technology, please participate in the survey:

Survey link: https://dsg-uwaterloo.typeform.com/to/EBihxG

Our goal is to help researchers who work on graph processing understand the types of data, computations, and software that are used in practice. We hope the information we can gather from participation in this survey can guide the research people like ourselves do in universities. We plan to share the information we gather from the survey with the wider research community through a publication.

Every question in the survey is optional. If you choose to answer all questions, the survey takes about 15 minutes but you can skip over any number of questions. This survey has been reviewed and received ethics clearance through a University of Waterloo Research Ethics Committee. You will see that the first page of the survey contains a long consent page as required by the university.

I would really appreciate if you filled out my survey :slight_smile: You can contact me at s3sahu@uwaterloo.ca if you have any additional questions or feedback.

I would also appreciate if you forwarded the survey to any one else you know who also works on graph processing.

Thank you very much in advance for your support.

Regards,
Siddhartha Sahu

Hello there,

Please participate in a survey I’m running about graph data, computations and technologies.

Survey link: https://dsg-uwaterloo.typeform.com/to/EBihxG

I have re-timed the survey. It should take about 5-10 minutes to finish. Kindly take some time out to participate in the survey. Most of the questions are multiple-choice questions, and you can skip any number of questions. Please also considering sharing this email with anyone you know who works with graphs.

Regards,
Siddhartha Sahu
s3sahu@uwaterloo.ca

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.