We did a release of Slash GraphQL Today.
Release Name: The Ratel Tattle
- You will now be able to use Ratel with your Slash endpoint. Add your api-token to the Slash API Key field under extra settings in Ratel to connect to your Slash endpoint. Here are some docs to get you started https://dgraph.io/docs/master/slash-graphql/advanced-queries/#visualizing-your-graph-with-ratel
- Auth Header will now persist in UI when you move between tabs
- A few fixes for Visual Schema Builder and UI Improvements
- Fixed some wonkiness with the History in API explorer. It should be more responsive now
- The dashboard button is always clickable