strconv.ParseInt: parsing "": invalid syntax

(Eric Hagman) #1

Hi,

I am running into a strange issue, version 1.0.6 (I know there are other issues with this release). I am querying a node and when I don’t include a certain predicate, I can read the values of the node. However, when I add the certain predicate to the query (set as an integer in the schema file), I get the following error:

Error: 2 UNKNOWN: : strconv.ParseInt: parsing "": invalid syntax
    at Object.exports.createStatusError (/Users/eric/projects/drafted-node/node_modules/grpc/src/common.js:87:15)
    at Object.onReceiveStatus (/Users/eric/projects/drafted-node/node_modules/grpc/src/client_interceptors.js:1188:28)
    at InterceptingListener._callNext (/Users/eric/projects/drafted-node/node_modules/grpc/src/client_interceptors.js:564:42)
    at InterceptingListener.onReceiveStatus (/Users/eric/projects/drafted-node/node_modules/grpc/src/client_interceptors.js:614:8)
    at callback (/Users/eric/projects/drafted-node/node_modules/grpc/src/client_interceptors.js:841:24)

Not only this, but I can not delete or update this node, even if I don’t reference the predicate I am talking about. When trying to delete the node by uid or setting the particular predicate to null to delete it, I get the above error as well. Anyone have any thoughts???

This edge is also indexed as an int as well if that matters.

(Michel Conrado (Support Engineer)) #2

Are you able to reproduce via cURL?

(护群神兽之点赞狂魔) #3

could you share your query ?

I guess you may have something wrong in your query.

(Eric Hagman) #4

There is nothing wrong in my query as far as I can tell because if I rebuild the graph, then this issue goes away when querying the same node. @MichelDiz I did not try that let me get back to you on that.