strconv.ParseInt: parsing "": invalid syntax

Hi,

I am running into a strange issue, version 1.0.6 (I know there are other issues with this release). I am querying a node and when I don’t include a certain predicate, I can read the values of the node. However, when I add the certain predicate to the query (set as an integer in the schema file), I get the following error:

Error: 2 UNKNOWN: : strconv.ParseInt: parsing "": invalid syntax
    at Object.exports.createStatusError (/Users/eric/projects/drafted-node/node_modules/grpc/src/common.js:87:15)
    at Object.onReceiveStatus (/Users/eric/projects/drafted-node/node_modules/grpc/src/client_interceptors.js:1188:28)
    at InterceptingListener._callNext (/Users/eric/projects/drafted-node/node_modules/grpc/src/client_interceptors.js:564:42)
    at InterceptingListener.onReceiveStatus (/Users/eric/projects/drafted-node/node_modules/grpc/src/client_interceptors.js:614:8)
    at callback (/Users/eric/projects/drafted-node/node_modules/grpc/src/client_interceptors.js:841:24)

Not only this, but I can not delete or update this node, even if I don’t reference the predicate I am talking about. When trying to delete the node by uid or setting the particular predicate to null to delete it, I get the above error as well. Anyone have any thoughts???

This edge is also indexed as an int as well if that matters.

Are you able to reproduce via cURL?

could you share your query ?

I guess you may have something wrong in your query.

There is nothing wrong in my query as far as I can tell because if I rebuild the graph, then this issue goes away when querying the same node. @MichelDiz I did not try that let me get back to you on that.

I have the same error with a certain query, every time I use it with queryWithVars(). If I replace the vars by literals, it works fine. But obviously that is not an option because its user input…

Did you solve this? I am having the same problem