Dgraph October Community Call

This was a pretty amazing point! Looking at this screenshot, the commend was made that these were on the same axis, but this is not the case, this is actually better than it looks. The 20.07.2 diagram is 9Gb on the bottom whereas 20.11 is 0Gb on the bottom. The go memory is consistently below 9Gb in 20.11 where it was never under 9Gb in 20.07.2

The lambda functionality coming in 20.11 will support npm. Any stable package on npm can be used in the JS hook. :slight_smile: For example, you imported React and actually rendered an html string from a query with data from the database all in one request to the database!

I loved the examples provided they were great. It did spur a question, which I think is possible.

With the addGraphQLResolver does it have access to the query request info? I am thinking about a way to possibly expand this which may already be built in.

In your example you provided a Item.TITLE predicate and used a function to convert Item.title to uppercase. What if a user wanted to put that into a switch/if-else statement and with a single predicate allow a user to support uppercase, lowercase, substring, etc. Does the lambda directive accept and pass any parameters? I will go find the codebase and try to answer my own question.