We are thrilled to announce our next community call on February 25, 2021 at 9:00 AM PST. This month we are featuring a very exciting speaker: Dgraph’s own Anand Chandrashekar (@anand) ! We will also have department updates from the Dgraph team.
Don’t miss out on this month’s action-packed agenda, and save your seat for the community call!
- 9:00 AM - 9:05 AM: Introductions
- 9:05 AM - 9:25 AM: Product updates from the Dgraph Team
- 9:25 AM - 9:50 AM: Business Rules with Dgraph
- 9:50 AM - 10:00 AM: Q&A with the Dgraph Team
Please submit your questions for the Q&A in this thread.
Business Rules with Dgraph
Almost all applications use business rules in some way or another, for example using decision tables. However, those rules can change over time, causing developer challenges such as traceability, auditing, and execution support.
Dgraph can act as a single point solution to:
- Store the rule (condition and action)
- Manage the transactions
- Store the audit trance (link between transaction and condition)
- Interoperate with standard dictionaries or vocabularies
About Anand Chandrashekar
With over 20 years of experience, Anand has worked on a variety of technologies and solutions. His focus is niche solutions in the areas of knowledge graphs, master data management, business process management, rule engines, streaming technologies, ERP systems, and real-time analytics and machine learning.
In his free time, he likes to spend time with his family or play football or cricket.
Feel free to follow and connect with Anand on GitHub !