I am working on having better exceptions for the pydgraph client. However, I am not sure which errors I should include. Here’s a list of possible errors.
- Pending transactions found. Please retry operation
- errIndexingInProgress. Please retry
- Transaction has been aborted. Please retry
- Server overloaded with pending proposals. Please retry later.
- Please retry again, server is not ready to accept requests
- Invalid Zero received AssignUids request forward. Please retry
- operation opIndexing is already running.
- This category should include errors that happen when the grpc connection is unavailable. I guess they are also retryable errors but users might want to know when a server is not available or reachable.
@dmai: Is there any other error or category you think I am missing?