Dgraph Labs, Inc believes our community should be truly open for everyone. As such, we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, religion, age, caste, social class, preferred operating system, programming language, or text editor, among other identifying characteristics.
This code of conduct outlines our expectations for participant behavior as well as the consequences for unacceptable behavior.
We invite all moderators, speakers, attendees, and other participants to help us realize a safe and positive conference experience for everyone.
2. Open Source Citizenship
Our goal is to create an environment where everyone feels welcome to participate, speak up, ask questions, engage in conversation, and strengthen the relationships between what we do and the community at large.
3. Expected Behavior
- Be considerate, respectful, and collaborative.
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech.
- Be mindful of your fellow participants. Alert conference organizers if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress.
- Participate in an authentic and active way.
4. Unacceptable Behavior
- Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning speech, materials, or conduct by any Participants of the event and related event activities.
- Violence, threats of violence, or violent language directed against another person.
- Sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, or otherwise discriminatory jokes and language.
- Personal insults, particularly those related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, or disability.
- Inappropriate photography or recording. Inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images and links in public spaces (including presentation slides and virtual event text chat)
- Any boisterous, lewd, or offensive behavior or language, including but not limited to using sexually explicit or offensive language, materials or conduct, or any language, behavior, or content that contains profanity, obscene gestures, or racial, religious, or ethnic slurs.
- Do not disrupt the virtual meeting (e.g., “zoom-bombing”) or engage in harm or threats of harm of any kind. Do not create/contribute to a safety threat or unsafe or exclusionary situation.
- Go Systems Conf event platforms may be shared with members of the public; please be respectful to all patrons of these tools.
5. Consequences Of Unacceptable Behavior
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated whether by other attendees, organizers, sponsors, or other patrons of Go Systems Conf platforms.
Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately.
If a participant engages in unacceptable behavior, the conference organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the conference without warning.
6. What To Do If You Witness Or Are Subject To Unacceptable Behavior
If you are subject to unacceptable behavior, notice that someone else is being subject to unacceptable behavior, or have any other concerns, please notify a conference moderator as soon as possible.
The Dgraph team moderators will be available to help participants assist those experiencing unacceptable behavior to feel safe for the duration of the conference.
Moderators have a wrench icon next to their name in blue font. You can send a private message to them.
We expect all conference participants (sponsors, volunteers, speakers, attendees, and other guests) to abide by this code of conduct at all conference platforms and conference-related social events.
8. Contact Information