Dgraph Labs, home of Dgraph, the only native GraphQL database. Started by ex-Google engineers, our mission is to empower developers to build smarter apps with GraphQL and the world’s most advanced graph technology. With over 13,000 GitHub stars and more than 2.6 million downloads, Dgraph is the most popular open-source graph database on GitHub.
Our customers range from global Fortune 500 companies to emerging startups, and powering use cases like customer 360, financial intelligence, recommendation engines, knowledge graph, social networks, and many more. We are headquartered in San Francisco with a distributed team across the globe. Dgraph is well-funded, with lead investors from Redpoint and Bain Capital.
What are we looking for:
- 12+ years of experience building large scale distributed systems or databases.
- Experience building applications in C, C++ or Go.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong data structures, design, algorithms and coding skills
- Natural mentor and coach to others
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Experienced Senior level Engineer who can take the lead on complex projects and driven to own problems to solution
Careersite link: Dgraph Labs - Software Engineer (L6)