Graphql-editor

Hello everybody.
I was looking for a while on the internet and I came across an interesting product called GraphqlEditor GitHub - graphql-editor/graphql-editor: ๐Ÿ“บ Visual Editor & GraphQL IDE. Draw GraphQL schemas using visual ๐Ÿ”ท nodes and explore GraphQL API with beautiful UI. Even ๐Ÿ’ can do that!.
In the documentation it could seem that it allows a graphql schema to be represented graphically, and although it is not the same as ratel I found it interesting, even more so when I saw that it allows to mount Dgraph schemas.
The questions are: What is your opinion of the product? and Is there any documentation with examples of this editor with a Dgraph project?

Looks good.

No, personally, I think that I have never seen this project. I have seen similar once. There is a lot of project for GraphQL out there. They should work fine with the basics of GraphQL. But for sure, they wonโ€™t cover 100% of Dgraphโ€™s GraphQL context. And we canโ€™t document third-party projects as is quite impossible to follow all the community projects.

PS. Correction, I already saw this project. Itโ€™s just very different now. It is a very old one.

Cheers.

Thanks