I user dgraph4j to write data to Dgraph while I am facing a problem right now:
Here is my situation
- I subscribe to Kafka, get data from it and clean it.
- Then save data to both MySQL and Dgraph simultaneously.
- My test dataset will be around 2 millions.
Here is my problem
- MySQL save these record in an acceptable period(about half an hour), while dgraph needs to save these data
for a real long time(only 10 thousands after a few hours)
My Dgraph deployment
- Three hosts
- One zero and One Server per host
- 3 replicas and 4096 MB when starts up the dgraph server.