This topic is mainly to discuss what features could go in if we decide to do a release this Thursday.
These https://github.com/dgraph-io/dgraph/compare/v0.4.3...master are the changes to master since v0.4.3.
- Fragments - I remember @jchiu mentioning in the weekly meeting that fragments isn’t fully complete because we don’t allow inline fragments yet. Do we wan’t to do that now or leave that for later? Maybe if can’t do it now, we can add a TODO in the code if not already and a task on Asana.
- Variables - @ashwin95r do you think this can go in?
- Filter - @jchiu is working on this.
- Basic Schema and type coercion in response - @akhiltak do you think we could have this?
- Better JSON response.
- Stricter parsing for rdf NQuads.
Feel free to add something that I might have missed.