Slash console downtime after live loading

Slash console goes down for 5-10 minutes after live loading. I had to use live loader multiple times and saw this issue getting replicated. Data size didn’t matter, even this 4 line dataset caused a downtime. I’m using the free tier in ap-south-1 region.

Data

_:Student.1 <Student.studentId> "1" .
_:Student.1 <Student.name> "Jack" .
_:Student.2 <Student.studentId> "2" .
_:Student.2 <Student.name> "John" .

Schema

type Student {
    studentId
    name
}

studentId: string .
name: string .

Live loader

docker run -it --rm -v /Users/hp/Documents/dgraph-hackathon/SQL-dump/dgraph-migration:/tmp/ dgraph/dgraph:v20.07-slash \
  dgraph live --slash_grpc_endpoint=example-endpoint.grpc.ap-south-1.aws.cloud.dgraph.io:443 -f /tmp/sql.rdf  --schema /tmp/schema.txt -t <API_KEY>

Hi @secretshardul

Thanks for reporting this to us, I am working on reproducing this issue - will keep you posted on our findings

Many Thanks,
Omar

Hi @secretshardul,

I was not able to reproduce the issue as I was able to successfully live load data. I’ve just had the following error once:

E1027 15:10:36.167963       1 xidmap.go:133] Error while getting lease: rpc error: code = DeadlineExceeded desc = context deadline exceeded
Processed schema file "/tmp/schema.txt"

Can you give us the email address you used for logging to slash so I can reach out to the slash team and see what went wrong?

Thanks

Not getting downtime today, but it was present till yesterday. Thought you guys fixed it, lol. @omar I’ve DMed you my email.

Thanks @secretshardul, got it, will check and get back to you