We have just finished the July 28th Release for Slash GraphQL. This release has a bunch of features that you all have asked for, and a few bug fixes too.
Release Name: The great gRPC
- Slash GraphQL now supports GraphQL± queries and mutations, with some caveats. Please see the documentation on how to use this https://graphql.dgraph.io/slash-graphql/advanced-queries.
/graphqlendpoint now supports http/2
- Dgraph updated to https://github.com/dgraph-io/dgraph/commit/6c7335b5bce83227abab0ced296e717ceb629d5e
- Slash GraphQL now supports exporting data to a JSON, which you can download over http. Please see: https://graphql.dgraph.io/slash-graphql/administering-your-backend
- We now show you a profile pic so you know who you are logged in as
Also a few bugs were squashed
- You should no longer see the ‘schema not defined’ error if you run a query after a long time
There was a window during the deploy during which introspection queries stopped working. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. We have added introspections to our regression suite.