Why some time api response 200 and some time 400 bad request

{
    "status": "success",
    "message": "Data successfully returned",
    "data": "......"
}

{
    "status": "error",
    "message": "<_InactiveRpcError of RPC that terminated with:\n\tstatus = StatusCode.UNAVAILABLE\n\tdetails = \"Broken pipe\"\n\tdebug_error_string = \"{\"created\":\"@1664368564.389705326\",\"description\":\"Error received from peer ipv4:13.127.44.199:443\",\"file\":\"src/core/lib/surface/call.cc\",\"file_line\":1066,\"grpc_message\":\"Broken pipe\",\"grpc_status\":14}\"\n>",
    "data": null
}

I think your cluster is having issues. Lack of resources? I can’t tell cuz I don’t have a context. Please, share more info. About steps, what you are doing, what are your specs and so on.

UNAVAILABLE 14 The service is currently unavailable. This is most likely a transient condition, which can be corrected by retrying with a backoff. Note that it is not always safe to retry non-idempotent operations.
GRPC Core: Status codes and their use in gRPC

We’re running a dedicated instance on dgraph cloud in tier 4R. 4 cpu and 32GB ram.

This issue shows up randomly in many of our APIs. Things work again after some time until we start facing this at random times again. We are seeing very stable CPU usage and memory usage. But this error is causing our application to crash.