Dgraph Labs, home of Dgraph, the only native GraphQL database. Started by ex-Google engineers, our mission is to empower developers to build smarter apps with GraphQL and the world’s most advanced graph technology. With over 13,000 GitHub stars and more than 2.6 million downloads, Dgraph is the most popular open-source graph database on GitHub.
Our customers range from global Fortune 500 companies to emerging startups, and powering use cases like customer 360, financial intelligence, recommendation engines, knowledge graph, social networks, and many more. We are headquartered in San Francisco with a distributed team across the globe. Dgraph is well-funded, with lead investors from Redpoint and Bain Capital.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our team, and help guide the team and organization on how we can leverage Agile/Scrum practices and values to maximize delivery of business value to our users.
- Build teams based on business need and other agile principles (collocation, team-size, logical interaction between projects, etc.)
- Lead collaborative discussion, decision making and problem solving within a self-organizing team
- Organize and encourage participation from team in all Scrum ceremonies: backlog grooming, demos, retrospectives and sprint planning
- Support, educate, guide the product owners in applying Scrum including elucidating the importance of refining and maintaining the product backlog
- Facilitate scrums and scrum of scrums
- Guide and manage the team to maintain the Agile board
- Collect metrics and socialize metrics to management and rest of organization
- Implement or influence team members and stake holders to implement action items derived from the retrospective
- Remove barriers and blockers faced by team members, proactively or otherwise
- Working with remote teams
- Communicating with cross functional stakeholders on requirements, design and delivery
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- 8+ years experience in a product development team as a Scrum Master, Business Analyst, Developer, Software Engineer or a QA Team Lead
- SCRUM certification
- Experience with Agile tools such as JIRA
- Preferred: Experience in teams that deliver open source software
Careersite link: Dgraph Labs - Technical Project Manager