Hi Dgraph Community,
We are pleased to announce that the Release Candidate for Dgraph v23.0.0- v23.0.0-rc1 is now available for you to try and provide feedback.
Quite a few important enhancements and bug fixes have gone in since we released Beta1 in March. In addition we have added test coverage (up from 64% to 67%) and made several enhancements to our CI infrastructure.
We have added following additions:
- Added badger metrics (#8737)
- Introduced incremental restore (#8624)
- Upgrade badger dependency to v4.1.0 (#8783) (#8709)
We have added following bug fixes:
- Fixed WAL replay issue during rollup (#8774)
- Fixed AES implementation in audit logging (#8323)
- Unified mapper receiver names (#8740)
- Fixed panic in parsing of regexp (#8739)
- Added error check before bubbling up nil error (#8769)
- Replaced global index with local one & fix typos (#8719)
- Added upgrade tests in query package (#8750)
- Simplified test setup in query package (#8782)
- Added test for incremental restore (#8754)
- Added capability to run tests in query package against dgraph cloud (#8726)
- Fixed unconvert linter issues on linux (#8718)
- Added unconvert linter and address related issues (#8685)
- Resolved community PR goveralls failure (#8716)
You can find the complete changelog here
Please note that this is a Release Candidate and not the official release.
We expect GA release for V23 to be available in a couple of weeks time.
Please file Github Issues with the label v23.0.0-rc1 if you find any problems or bugs in this release.
– The Dgraph team
Evaluate Dgraph v23.0.0-rc1 with Docker
You can deploy the Official Dgraph rc1 Docker image using the following command:
docker pull dgraph/dgraph:v23.0.0-rc1