Nice work on perf.dgraph.io. It looks much better now. Here’s some feedback.
I find myself clicking on
Perf Systemlink on the top left to go to the landing page, which I think is Score. Can you remove the Score link, and just make clicking on Perf System go to the default score view.
- Send out an email, if a team member’s score falls below 2.5.
- Send a weekly report email, Friday morning, summarizing the whole team’s performance.
- Keep all the emails sent out text friendly, i.e. no charts, etc. Just text / plain html.
- Color of green, blue are a bit faded. Make them darker.
- In a team member’s dashboard, you can probably remove their name tag, it’s redundant.
- On scores page, when clicking 15 days, 1 month etc., can you also recalculate their score for that duration? Would help compare performance over time.
- Remove Kostub from the list. Add Pulkit.
- Do you take into account the vacations? I had a log based method to consider vacation time. In fact, maybe you could allow a way to enter vacation in perf.dgraph.io, and also render that on their performance graphs. Happy to elaborate if you need.