LDBC_SNB benchmark for Dgraph

Moved from GitHub dgraph/4554

Posted by ouzensang:

Hi, Dgraph,
Recently, I am doing some experiments based on ldbc_snb benchmark. And I wan to test Dgraph on ldbc. And some users also want to do so. But I found graphQL± has some limitations to implement the complex queries in ldbc_snb. So I want to know if you have implemented ldbc_snb benchmark for Dgraph? Could you please provide me a solution to run ldbc_snb benchmark on Dgraph?
Thanks for your kindly support and I’m looking forward to your early reply!

martinmr commented :

We have not implemented this benchmark and AFAIK we don’t have any plans to do so.

What type of queries are you having trouble with?

Martin Martinez Rivera

— original message —
On January 13, 2020, 6:24 AM PST notifications@github.com wrote:

Hi, Dgraph,

Recently, I am doing some experiments based on ldbc_snb benchmark. And I wan to test Dgraph on ldbc. And some users also want to do so. But I found graphQL± has some limitations to implement the complex queries in ldbc_snb. So I want to know if you have implemented ldbc_snb benchmark for Dgraph? Could you please provide me a solution to run ldbc_snb benchmark on Dgraph?

You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub, or unsubscribe.
— end of original message —

ouzensang commented :

@martinmr
Thanks for your reply! There are many complex queries defined in ldbc_snb benchmark, such as finding some cycles, finding the shortest paths between two nodes and doing some computation among nodes in path, finding the next node by passing uncertain number of edges(showing in the following picture), and some more …
Specific defination of the benchmark can be found in https://ldbc.github.io/ldbc_snb_docs/ldbc-snb-specification.pdf

shekarm commented :

We don’t have those kinds of algorithms natively in Dgraph with the sole exception of shortest paths.

You could still do it but you’d have to implement those algorithms as client code, which would probably be slower than a database that has this type of algorithms available natively.

— original message —
On January 13, 2020, 6:25 AM PST notifications@github.com wrote:

Hi, Dgraph,

You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub, or unsubscribe.
— end of original message —