Live Loader has issues with dgraph types when loading an export file

I have a Dgraph Cloud instance, and the backend is only accessed through the GraphQL layer.

I exported my cloud data (~600MB) through the cloud export tool. I’m trying to import the data into a local instance running on docker. I was having issues with the bulk loader (socket hangup maybe? I can’t remember), so I tried simply running the live loader.

It does seem to load the data, as I can query it with a GraphQL client, and it appears even to have all of the data.

The issue is that it seems to be continuously retrying a few things which are breaking, which appear to be defining dgraph.password, dgraph.xid, and dgraph.user.group. I had to abort because it ran for 10 minutes and didn’t stop trying over and over.

Does anyone have any insight into what’s going on? The dgraph schema was defined entirely through the GraphQL schema, and I never used dgraph.password, etc in the schema.

Logs (it’s this on repeat for about 10 minutes after the rest of the data loaded) :

[22:35:29Z] Elapsed: 11m00s Txns: 3409 N-Quads: 3408847 N-Quads/s [last 5s]:     0 Aborts: 231
Error while mutating: Can't store predicate `dgraph.user.group` as it is prefixed with `dgraph.` which is reserved as the namespace for dgraph's internal types/predicates. s.Code Unknown
Error while mutating: Can't store predicate `dgraph.password` as it is prefixed with `dgraph.` which is reserved as the namespace for dgraph's internal types/predicates. s.Code Unknown
[22:35:34Z] Elapsed: 11m05s Txns: 3409 N-Quads: 3408847 N-Quads/s [last 5s]:     0 Aborts: 233
Error while mutating: Can't store predicate `dgraph.xid` as it is prefixed with `dgraph.` which is reserved as the namespace for dgraph's internal types/predicates. s.Code Unknown

What I did:

• run docker-compose up -d

• push the GraphQL schema to the /admin endpoint

• ran the live loader:

docker run --rm \
    -v ABSOLUTE/PATH/TO/DIRECTORY/CONTAINING/DATA/FILE:/data \
    --network api_default \
    dgraph/dgraph:v23.1.0 \
    dgraph live -f /data/g01.rdf.gz --alpha alpha1:9080 --zero zero1:5080

• stopped the process early becuase it seemed to be in an endless loop of errors

EDIT:
Looking through the exported rdf file, I found these lines, which seemed relevant:

<0xfffd8d6aaa4ffe6e> <dgraph.type> "dgraph.type.Group"^^<xs:string> <0x2a25> .
<0xfffd8d6aaa4ffe6f> <dgraph.type> "dgraph.type.User"^^<xs:string> <0x2a25> .

<0xfffd8d6aaa4ffe6e> <dgraph.xid> "guardians"^^<xs:string> <0x2a25> .
<0xfffd8d6aaa4ffe6f> <dgraph.xid> "groot"^^<xs:string> <0x2a25> .
<0xfffd8d6aaa4ffe6f> <dgraph.password> "SOME_LONG_STRING"^^<xs:password> <0x2a25> .
<0xfffd8d6aaa4ffe6f> <dgraph.user.group> <0xfffd8d6aaa4ffe6e> <0x2a25> .