We did a release of Slash GraphQL Today.
Release Name: A new secured story with Dgraph Cloud
- Slash graphql is now officially rebranded as Dgraph cloud [https://cloud.dgraph.io]
Anonymous Access Control - Now the User can allow anonymous accounts to access your backend with customized access. For more details, please refer to this link.
– Anonymous access controls which operations are available via the
/graphqlendpoint, without a valid api key. These rules are processed before your
@authrules, and requests with an auth header must be whitelisted, as well as pass
– If an operation is not whitelisted for anonymous access, you may still call that graphql endpoint by passing
Dg-Authto any valid API key.
– We have introduced a new tab in the schema page to define the Anonymous access-related customizations. By default, Anonymous access is Enabled and customizations can be done by clicking Edit Permissions
– By Default the read-write access is enabled for all the types and lambda function customizations can be at each lower-level entity (type and lambda function)
- Get Notified On Rate Limiting - From now on when a Starter backend is rate-limited UI will notify the limitation when the user lands in API explorer or Data Visualizer.
- Couple of bugs were fixed around lambdas and modify backends.