We did a release of Slash GraphQL Today.
Release Name: The 1 Click Deployer
- You will now be able to deploy 4 different Apps built by our Team with a single click using Slash. Head over to the Apps tab in the sidebar and deploy the App of your choice. Your frontend URL will be visible in the Details section in Dashboard along with a link to the Source Code of the repo.
- You will now be able to change your deployment mode from the UI in Settings tab > Advanced, read more about it here.
- You will now be able to configure Cross-Origin Resource Sharing from the UI, head over to the Settings tab > CORS. https://dgraph.io/docs/slash-graphql/security/
- You will now be able to view what Dgraph version your deployment is running if you go to Settings tab > Info
- Billing and Credits page is now merged into a single page where you can see all information related to the same.
- A Copy button has been added beside your GraphQL endpoint for your convenience
- You will now be able to download your schema from the schema tab with the click of a button. We have also added Syntax Colouring on Schema page
- Bug Fix: Validations added on Payment Info