I had been having various thoughts about what Gru needs. So, I want to jot them down here and look for more ideas.
- GUI: Allow modifying the questions.
- GUI: Allow inviting candidates, with an email id.
- GUI: Show report for a candidate on click. This shows the total score, score division by tags, %-ile of this candidate compared to others, rank out of total candidates, and a list of all questions in the order shown with their respective scores etc. This I envision could be a single pane interface, converting to two pane interface. So, on the left one, one can just click, and the right pane would automatically update, without a full page refresh.
- GUI: In general, the GUI would use Angular or something and be a single page application.
- Back: Automatically send reminder emails on a frequent basis to candidates who haven’t taken the test.
- Back: Automatically cancel a candidate’s quiz token after X days, where X is some number defined by a backend config. This config, btw, doesn’t need to be editable by GUI. It’s something one can pass in when running the server.
- GUI: The entire UI
I think we could use the help of the design team for how the UI should look.
What do people think? @pawan