Crash React Ratel UI

Juts got this error in Ratel when trying to access to one of my predicate :

Objects are not valid as a React child (found: object with keys {uid, Animes.Nom, Animes.DateAjout, Animes.Nom_Jp, Animes.Nom_En, Animes.Synopsis, Animes.Trailer, Animes.NeedDownload, Animes.UrlImg, Animes.AverageRating}). If you meant to render a collection of children, use an array instead.

Note that all the predicate in the error message are fine and can be read from Ratel.
I can still do query on the predicate(the one who cause the bug).

It seems Ratel didn’t like the data in the Predicate because when i erase my data that’s solve the problem.

I arleady try to erase my Schema and add the same date the bug is still here.

I don’t know if i can give you logs or something to help you out ?

If you share a way to reproduce it I may fix it this week. Just the logs don’t help much. It does help, but I would do more troubleshooting to find the source of the problem. Maybe just a sample of your dataset might help.

1 Like

sampleCrash.txt (13.9 KB)
Here is all the data i got if it can be of any help ?
I think the problem is on Type Episode and Saison

Can you share the query? BTW, I’m not sure if that data from a query response would help. Let’s see.

Looks fine until now

I didn’t explain my self very well
The crash is on the schéma icon on your screen
If you Want to access to let’s say Saison.Saison when you click on it
The crash happen

Nope, nothing happened on my side. I have clicked everywhere in the Schema Panel. Are you using some old version tag(if docker)?

I’m using docker with v20.11.2 tag.
Could this be only on my client side (navigator or something)

Have you tried another browser? That’s odd.

Just try with chrome and firefox and yeah still got the crash
Thats very odd because when i erase the data all is working fine

If i click on any of the predicate of Episode or Saison i got white screen with the error in the console

Same issue.If I use bulk loader import data,then click any predicate in schema page ,I will get white screen.

@KnockAce what OS are you using? is this still happening?

Duplicate of:

This is related with sample query response parser failure.

I’m on Windows 10 and yes it’s still happening.