We did a release of Dgraph Cloud Today.
Release Name: Data
- We bring you the easiest way to explore data on Dgraph Cloud. You can quickly have a look at the data and query & filter GraphQL types with a rich preview.
- Data Studio makes it easy to access and navigate related data from both sides of the relation. Just click on the related field and drill down.
- Apply text & boolean filters (others coming soon!).
- Image URLs are rendered as images for rich preview, this can be disabled as well.
- “Copy GraphQL Query” option has been discontinued, we will bring it back soon along with DQL support in the upcoming release. Also, support for edit & creat operations is in the pipeline, this will enable you to interact with your data with full CRUD functionality.
- Enhanced monitoring page for dedicated clusters, better visualization, improved date time picker.
- Added gRPC endpoint in the settings page to copy from.