Dgraph v1.0.6 is out. It contains many bug fixes since v1.0.5. It is highly recommended to upgrade asap. Let us know your experiences with v1.0.6 in this thread.
Quickest way to upgrade is:
curl https://get.dgraph.io -sSf | bash
- Support GraphQL vars as args for Regexp function. #2353
- Support GraphQL vars with filters. #2359
- Add JSON mutations to raw HTTP. #2396
- Fix math >= evaluation. #2365
- Avoid race condition between mutation commit and predicate move. #2392
- Ability to correctly distinguish float from int in JSON. #2398
- Remove dummy data key. #2401
- Serialize applying of Raft proposals. Concurrent application was complex and
cause of multiple bugs. #2428.
- Improve Zero connections.
- Fix bugs in snapshot move, refactor code and improve performance significantly. #2440, #2442
- Add error handling to GetNoStore. Fixes #2373.
- Fix bugs in Bulk loader. #2449
- Posting List and Raft bug fixes. #2457
- Pull in Badger v1.5.2.
- Raft storage is now done entirely via Badger. This reduces RAM
consumption by previously used MemoryStorage. #2433
- Trace how node.Run loop performs.
- Allow tweaking Badger options.
Note: This change modifies some flag names. In particular, Badger options
are now exposed via flags named with