Hi Dgraph Community,
We are pleased to announce that a new release of Dgraph v22.0.2 is now available. We would like to thank the Project Steering Committee members for their inputs during the release and the Dgraph team for their efforts to make this release happen.
The release binaries and release notes are now available on GitHub. The docker images for dgraph/dgraph and dgraph/standalone are available on DockerHub.
This release includes ARM64 support for development use as requested by the community. This comes with a multi-arch docker image to support both arm64 and amd64 architectures.
This release has 2 critical bug fixes - one on ACL associated with multi-tenancy and the other related to data corruption in Badger. We have also fixed 37 Security fixes (CVEs and GHSA) and incorporated a number of fixes from version v21.12.0.
This release includes the following major quality improvements:
- Additional unit tests that cover various areas of the product
- Significant enhancements to CI/CD and infrastructure to support ARM64 for dgraph, lambda and badger repositories.
- Integration of the LDBC Benchmark to run on CI
- Enabled Coveralls on CI to measure code coverage to include the integration tests in addition to the unit tests
- Increased test coverage with Coverall from 37% to 64%
Please file Github Issues with the label v22.0.2 if you find any problems or bugs in this release.
Thank you and Happy Holidays!