Dgraph v20.07.3 is now available.
Release binaries and release notes are available at GitHub.
Docker tags: v20.07.3
- Chore(bulk): Change default compression to zstd:3.
- Build(dockerfile): Set GODEBUG=madvdontneed=1.
- Updating badger version 3f846b3.
- Update kubernetes links to match 20.07 config files
- Fix(dgraph): giving users the option to control tls versions
- Feat(dgraph): making all internal communications with tls configured
- Feat(dgraph): enabling TLS config in http zero ([#6691)
- Fix(GraphQL): don’t update cacheMb if not specified by user
- Fix: added comment docstring for ExportInput format
- Fix(GraphQL): fixes issue of multiple responses in a subscription for an update.
- Fix ErrIndexingInProgress if schema update fails
- Fix(GraphQL): fix panic error when we give null value in filter connectives.
- Fix(GraphQL): reduces polling duration of subscriptions.
- Fix(GraphQL): add enable schema cleaning in GraphQL and reduce schema update time.
- Fix(GraphQL): fixes flaky test for subscriptions.
- Fix(DQL): ignore ordering of indexes in schema with eq function (DGRAPH-2601)
- Fix(worker): fix eq filter for non-index predicates.
- Fix(Alpha): Immediately take a snapshot if we don’t have one
- Fix(Dgraph): Type names in exported schema are surrounded by brackets.
- Fix(ludicrous mode): Handle deletes correctly
- Fix(worker): Avoid panic in handleUidPostings
- Fix(gqlParser): Handle strings with only whitespace in parseID
- Fix(Ludicrous): Upserts on list type in Dgraph
- Enterprise features
- Fix(backup/restore): fixes backup and restore with DROP operations
- Generic alpha log error message for failed ACL login
Please let us know about your experience with this version of Dgraph.
This is a patch release for Dgraph v20.07. Please checkout Dgraph v20.11 for the latest release and information.