The old links that you download the Ratel’s old version won’t work on the latest releases.
I have builded new versions here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YpvBtfKYLgtlZebH3qhaFQRS0rymXtZX?usp=sharing
It has Windows, Linux and Mac os. Let me know if it is broken on your system. Cuz I have tested only on macOS.
I’m posting a preview version of Ratel Dashboard for Windows, Linux, and macOS platforms. It’s not official, just a preview. This version will serve as an extra extension tool, along with the official Dgraph binary.
NOTE: Old information below.
- Option to send JSON objects via mutate.
See reference: Update: Using JSON to mutate on Dgraph. (cURL, Raw HTTP)
- added “copy JSON resp” to clipboard.
- Each frame (mutate, alter, query) is logically separated.
- New Dgraph cleanup option via “Drop all” added to the “Manage Schema” frame.
- Types Updates in “Add predicate” (upsert, lang and so on).
- Improved ordering on Manage Schema.
MacOS (HighSierra tested):
Linux (Fedora tested):
.deb - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KITDsmUQwY3vcNKPFj6nm6iltBBDTjm1
.tar.gz - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1euEu3jB_X5eEnFnyv03hOu6HSC28bZrp