Moved from GitHub ratel/86
Posted by dmitryyankowski:
If you suspect this could be a bug, follow the template.
What version of Dgraph are you using?
Have you tried reproducing the issue with latest release?
Yes (Not with v1.0.15 though)
What is the hardware spec (RAM, OS)?
24GB of RAM and Windows 10
Steps to reproduce the issue (command/config used to run Dgraph).
- Download the binaries you need for Windows
dgraph zeroin 1 cmd window.
dgraph alpha --lru_mb 2048 --zero localhost:5080in a 2nd cmd window.
dgraph-ratelin a 3rd cmd window.
- Go to http://localhost:8000 and add a dgraph schema + add data.
- Run any query (it should run perfect, and
ts.start_tsshould go up by 1 every time)
- Ctrl-C ratel running in the 3rd cmd.
dgraph-ratelagain in the same cmd.
- Run the query again… and you should see the
start_tsgoing up by more than 1. (There are multiple queries starting now… idk why)
- Expected behaviour and actual result.
start_tsshould only go up by 1 every time you run a query. It’s going up by 3 or 4 now for me each time I run a query in my local ratel instance.