I have an application with the following structure:
- One dev slash-graphql backend
- One prod slash-graphql backend
- A GitHub actions workflow to deploy the application on merges to main that does the following:
- Updates lambdas in prod backend based on lambdas.ts file in repo
- Update schema in prod backend based on schema.graphql file in repo
- Launch react app
Everything works here except for the update-lambda step which requires a slash-graphql login call, but I can’t login through my browser in a CI workflow. I feel like just passing an admin token as an argument to the update-lambda call should allow me to update the lambdas similar to how the update-schema command does but it still asks me to login even if I pass the token. Am I missing something here?